35 Days Trek/Climbing
Food: Included except main meals in Kathmandu
Accommodation: 5 Nights Kathmandu and 34 Nights Camping
Best Season: Spring, Autumn & Winter
March 31 Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfers to Hotel.
April 01 Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu.
April 02 Day 03: Official works for expedition & briefing by officer of Ministry of Tourism.
April 03 Day 04: Drive to Arughat 576m. then transfer to Tented Camp.
April 04 Day 05: Arughat Bazaar – Soti Khola 760m.
April 05 Day 06: Soti Khola – Machha Khola 820m.
April 06 Day 07: Machha Khola – Jagat 1360m
April 07 Day 08: Jagat – Chumet 1670m.
April 08 Day 09: Chumet – Namrung 2550.
April 09 Day 10: Namrung – Sama Gompa 3360m.
April 10 Day 11: Rest day for acclimatization.
April 11 Day 12: Sama Gompa – High Camp 4700m. set up and preparation.
April 12-April 29 Day 13-30: Climbing period of Manaslu 8163 meter.
April 30 Day 31: Clean up base Camp & backpack.
May 01 Day 32: Trek back to Samdo Village 3780m.
May 02 Day 33: Trek to Larke-La 5220m. Pass.
May 03 Day 34: Larke-La Pass – Bimtang 3630m.
May 04 Day 35: Bhimtang – Tilje 1930m.
May 05 Day 36: Tilje – Tal 1680m.
May 06 Day 37: Tal – Syange 1060m.
May 07 Day 38: Drive to Kathmandu by Bus & transfer to Hotel.
May 08 Day 39: Free day in Kathmandu.
May 09 Day 40: Last minute, transfer to airport for your onward journey.
- If you have your own private group or team, please e-mail us to know the price and details of expedition.
- If you are alone and looking for a group to join then visit our fix-departure expedition information.
- We will provide you the expedition cost as per your size of group or, as per your requirement for the expedition service. We request you to e-mail us or, use "Book Expedition" form for send us your message.
- Above given cost does not include the climbing Sherpa’s food & fuel, tents, climbing gears and summit bonus above advance base camp.
- Hiring a high altitude Sherpa does cost USD 3,400. This cost includes equipment allowances, daily wages, food and fuel up to base camp, insurance, flight to and from Kathmandu, sleeping tents at BC etc.
- All land transportation by Car, Van, Hiace or tourist bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport, trekking, expedition pick up & drop.)
- 5 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu at 3 star Hotel on Bed & Breakfast plan (before and after the expedition).
- Transport of food supply and expedition equipments to Base Camp and back.
- Full board in lodges during trekking to base camp and back.
- All kitchen tent, store tent, dining tents, toilet tent, table and chairs & cooking utensils for Base Camp.
- Base Camp single sleeping tent & Mattress for each member, BC staffs & Liaison officer.
- Food and fuel at Base Camp.
- Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp.
- Service of Government Liaison officer.
- Equipments allowance, wages of cook, kitchen boy & Liaison officer.
- Insurance of cook, kitchen boy, Liaison officer & porters.
- Peak Permit fee of Mt. Manaslu.
- Manaslu Conservation Permits (ACAP entrance fee).
- One High altitude Sherpa per climber to carry all food & gear to higher camps. Also assist the member during climb & summit attempt.
- Common climbing equipment such as ropes, ice screws, ice bar, pitons, etc.
- High altitude food.
- High altitude fuel.
- High altitude tents.
- Per Person 50 KG. Expedition equipment’s luggage or, barrels allowed for expedition till Base Camp.
- Per Person 40 KG. Expedition equipment’s luggage or, barrels is allowed for returned to Kathmandu.
- 2 Expedition duffel bag or barrel for each member.
- Generator or, Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Emergency medical oxygen at Base Camp.
- Visa extension fee.
- Agency service charge.
- International airfare from/to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above Base Camp.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, Walkie Talkies, communication equipment & commercial filming.
- Oxygen & Mask and regulator (will be provided as per request).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Garbage deposit fee (Garbage Deposit will be refund after the Expedition)
Note: We suggest our every climber to hire the Heli Copter Charter flight for transport the whole gears needed for expedition from Kathmandu/Sama Gompa/Kathmandu due to the caravan trail start from Gorkha and Dhading.
Cultural Treks & Expedition offers personal equipment rentals for climber, who have limited cargo allowance with their airfare or, do not wish to purchase expensive expedition grade gear but rent it instead. Climber purchasing Base Camp Services only may choose to hire or, purchase high camp equipment. Please let us know in advance prior to your arrival so that we can meet your needs. The quoted cost are for the duration of the expedition and we provide original North Face, Marmot or, Ozark company brand tent only.
Equipment Rental or Purchase Price List:
||Rentle Cost in USD
||Purchase Cost in USD
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -Small)
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -Large)
|Oxygen mask and Regulator
|High Camp Goose Down Jacket
Climbing Sherpa Fee: Per H. A. Sherpa USD 3,400 (if required by client for advance base camp service user)