April 12 Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff & transfer to Hotel.
April 13 Day 02: Free day for Tibet visa procedure.
April 14 Day 03: Free day in Kathmandu.
April 15 Day 04: Fly to Lhasa, meet our staff and transfer to Hotel.
April 16 Day 05: Sightseeing: Lhasa, Drepung, Sera & Norbu Lingka monasteries.
April 17 Day 06: Sightseeing in Lhasa, Potala Palace, Jokhang and Barkhor market.
April 18 Day 07: Drive to Kula Kangri Base Camp (350Km).
April 19-21 Day 08 – 10: Stay at Base Camp for acclimatization.
April 22 - May 12 Day 11–31: Kula Kangri 7538m. Climbing Period.
May 13 Day 32: Trek Back to Base Camp.
May 14 Day 33: Drive to Shigatse.
May 15 Day 34: Drive to Zhangmu and transfer to Hotel.
May 16 Day 35: Drive back to Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel.
May 17 Day 36: Free day in Kathmandu.
May 18 Day 37: Last minute, transfer to airport for onward journey.
- If you have your own private group or team, please e-mail us to know the price and details of expedition.
- If you are alone and looking for a group to join then visit our fix-departure expedition information.
Expedition Cost in group joining basis; (Minimum 4 person required in group)
Expedition cost up to Advance Base Camp: USD 7,400 Per Person
High Altitude Sherpa: USD 3,900 (If required)
Expedition cost up to Summit: USD 13,000 Per Person.
- All land transportation by Van, Land Cruiser, Jeep, Hiace or, Mini Bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport & expedition pick up & drop).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu for 5 nights at bed and breakfast basis.
- Tibet visa fee.
- Expedition Permit fee of Mt. Shishapangma.
- Road permit and travel permit
- Accommodation in Tibet on full board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- 1 Climbing Sherpa per climbing member.
- Service of Liaison officer and interpreter.
- Transportation as per program/itinerary.
- All common climbing equipments such as fixed ropes, main ropes, snow bars, ice screws, pitons etc.
- High altitude tents.
- High altitude food and fuel.
- Nepalese Sherpa cook and kitchen boy at BC and ABC.
- Entry fee of Kitchen staffs.
- Sightseeing in Lhasa.
- Air ticket: Kathmandu – Lhasa (Gongar airport – one way).
- Equipment allowances & daily salary of Climbing Sherpa, kitchen staffs, Liaison officer & interpreter.
- Insurance of Climbing Sherpa, kitchen staffs, Liaison officer and interpreter.
- Food and fuel at base camp & advance base camp.
- Kitchen tent, dining tent, store tent, shower tent, toilet tents, chair, table at BC & ABC.
- Single sleeping tent and mattress at BC & ABC.
- Transfer of all expedition goods & equipment’s to BC & back.
- 2 Expedition duffel bag or, barrel for each member.
- Generator or Solar panel at Advance Base Camp for light & charging.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Emergency Oxygen at advance base camp (for medical use).
- Medical Kit Box for crew’s & simple medical service for members till ABC.
- Garbage deposit fee.
- Agency Service charge.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- International airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry & Re-entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu.
- Oxygen bottles, mask and regulator for expedition use (Poisk Oxygen System).
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage.
- Applicable permit fees & customs charges, etc. for personal SAT phone, Walkie-Talkie communication equipment & commercial filming.
- Porters and transportation in case of natural calamity.
- Nepal custom duty charges for import of expedition goods.
- Extra yaks if required.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
- Tips and bonuses for staff.
Summit Bonus for climbing Sherpa: Per Sherpa-USD 500 for over 7000m, USD 7000 USD for up to Summit.
Cultural Treks & Expedition offers personal equipment rentals for climber, who have limited cargo allowance with their airfare or, do not wish to purchase expensive expedition grade gear but rent it instead. Climber purchasing Base Camp Services only may choose to hire or, purchase high camp equipment. Please let us know in advance prior to your arrival so that we can meet your needs. The quoted cost are for the duration of the expedition and we provide original North Face, Marmot or, Ozark company brand tent only.
Equipment Rental or Purchase Price List:
||Rentle Cost in USD
||Purchase Cost in USD
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -small)
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -Large)
|Oxygen mask and Regulator
|High Camp Goose Down Jacket
Climbing Sherpa Fee: Per H.A. Sherpa USD 5,200 (if required by client for advance base camp service user)