April 07 Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff, transfer to Hotel.
April 08 Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu.
April 09 Day 03: Preparation for expedition and official trip briefing.
April 10 Day 04: Fly to Lhasa (3600m). then transfer to Hotel Hotel.
April 11 Day 05: Lhasa, visit Drepung and Sera monasteries. O/N Hotel.
April 12 Day 06: Lhasa, Potala, Jokhang and Barkhor. O/N in Hotel.
April 13 Day 07: Drive to Shigatse (3940m). Overnight in Hotel.
April 14 Day 08: Drive to Shegar (4538m). Overnight in Hotel.
April 15 Day 09: Drive to Cho Oyu Base Camp. (4700m)
April 16 Day 10: Base Camp, rest day.
April 17 Day 11: Trek to middle Camp.
April 18 Day 12: Advanced Base Camp. (5200m).
April 19 - May 14 Day 13 – 38: Days Climbing Period Mt. Cho Oyu 8201meter.
May 15 Day 39: Reserve day.
May 16 Day 40: Return to Base Camp.
May 17 Day 41: Drive to Nyalam (3750m). Overnight in Guest House.
May 18 Day 42: Drive to Zhangmu–Kodari-KTM & transfer to Hotel.
May 19 Day 43: Free day in Kathmandu.
May 20 Day 44: Kathmandu free or free for personal activities.
May 21 Day 45: Last minute, transfer to airport for onward journey.
- If you have your own private group or team, please e-mail us to know the price and details of expedition.
- If you are alone and looking for a group to join then visit our fix-departure expedition information.
Expedition Cost in group joining basis;
Expedition cost up to Advance Base Camp: USD 11,500 Per Person
High Altitude Sherpa: USD 5,200 (If required)
Expedition cost up to Summit: USD 18,500 Per Person.
Additional Cost if in case via Lhasa Route: USD 1500
- All land transportation by Van, Land Cruiser, Hiace or Mini Bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport & expedition pick up & drop).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu for 6 nights at bed and breakfast basis.
- Tibet visa fee.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lhasa with airport tax.
- Expedition Permit fee of Mt. Cho Oyu.
- Road permit and travel permit
- Accommodation in Tibet on full board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- 1 Climbing Sherpa per climbing member.
- Service of Liaison officer and interpreter.
- Transportation as per program/itinerary.
- All common climbing equipments such as fixed ropes, main ropes, snow bars, ice screws, pitons etc.
- High altitude tents.
- High altitude food and fuel.
- Nepalese Sherpa cook and kitchen boy at BC and ABC.
- Entry fee of Kitchen staffs.
- Sightseeing in Lhasa.
- Air ticket: Kathmandu – Lhasa (Gongar airport – one way).
- Equipment allowances & daily salary of Climbing Sherpa, kitchen staffs, Liaison officer & interpreter.
- Insurance of Climbing Sherpa, kitchen staffs, Liaison officer & interpreter.
- Food and fuel at base camp & advance base camp.
- Kitchen tent, dining tent, store tent, shower tent, toilet tents, chair, table at BC & ABC.
- Single sleeping tent and mattress at BC and ABC.
- Transfer of all expedition goods & equipment’s to BC & back.
- 2 Expedition duffel bag or barrel for each member.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Generator or Solar panel at Advance Base Camp for light and charging.
- Emergency Oxygen at advance base camp (for medical use).
- Medical Kit Box for crew’s & simple medical service for members till ABC.
- Garbage deposit fee.
- Agency Service charge.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- International airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry & Re-entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 6 night stay in Kathmandu.
- Oxygen bottles, mask and regulator for expedition use (Poisk Oxygen System).
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage.
- Applicable permit fees & customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, Walkie-Talkie communication equipment & commercial filming.
- Porters and transportation in case of natural calamity.
- Nepal custom duty charges for import of expedition goods.
- Extra yaks if required.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
- Tips and bonuses for staff.
Summit Bonus: Per Sherpa-USD 500 for over 8000m, USD 8000 USD for up to Summit.
Cultural Treks & Expedition offers personal equipment rentals for climber, who have limited cargo allowance with their airfare or, do not wish to purchase expensive expedition grade gear but rent it instead. Climber purchasing Base Camp Services only may choose to hire or, purchase high camp equipment. Please let us know in advance prior to your arrival so that we can meet your needs. The quoted cost are for the duration of the expedition and we provide original North Face, Marmot or, Ozark company brand tent only.
Equipment Rental or Purchase Price List:
||Rentle Cost in USD
||Purchase Cost in USD
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -small)
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -Large)
|Oxygen mask and Regulator
|High Camp Goose Down Jacket
Climbing Sherpa Fee: Per H.A. Sherpa USD 5,200 (if required by client for advance base camp service user)