Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Free day Kathmandu for Tibet visa procedure.
Day 03: Preparation for expedition and official trip briefing.
Day 04: Drive to Kodari, drive to Zhangmu 2350m. O/N Hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Nyalam (3750m.-12304ft). Overnight in Hotel.
Day 06: Nyalam rest day for acclimatization. Hotel.
Day 07: Drive to Tingri (4350m. - 14272ft). Hotel.
Day 08: Rest day for acclimatization at Base Camp. Tented Camp.
Day 09: Drive to Everest Base Camp (5200m.-17061ft).Tented Camp.
Day 10: Rest day for acclimatization at Base Camp. Tented Camp.
Day 11: Rest day for acclimatization at Base Camp. Tented Camp.
Day 12: Base Camp to the Intermediate Base Camp (5800m.)
Day 13: Moving to Advanced Base Camp (6400m.)
Day 14-15: Rest and acclimatization in ABC (6400m.).
Day 16: Descent to Bse Camp (5100m.)
Day 17-18: Rest in Base Camp.
Day 19: Base Camp to the Intermediate Base Camp (5800m.)
Day 20: Moving to Advanced Base Camp (6400m.)
Day 21: Rest and acclimatization in ABC (6400m.).
Day 22: The ascent to the Everest North Col (7000m.) Summit perioud.
Day 23-24: Extra day at ABC to make up for bad weather.
Day 25: Descent to BC (5100m.)
Day 26: Drive to Zhangmu and overnight at Hotel.
Day 27: Drive to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 28: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 29: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 30: Last minute transfer to airport for your onward journey.
- If you have your own private group or team, please
us to know the price and details of expedition.
- If you are alone and looking for a group to join then visit our fix-departure expedition information.
Expedition Cost in group joining basis;
Expedition cost up to Advance Base Camp: USD 6,111 Per Person
High Altitude Sherpa: USD 4,300 (If required)
Expedition cost up to Summit: USD 12,222 Per Person.
- All land transportation by Van, Jeep, Hiace or, Mini Bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport & expedition pick up & drop).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu for 6 nights at bed and breakfast basis.
- Tibet visa fee.
- Expedition Permit fee of Mt. Everest.
- Road permit and travel permit.
- Service of Liaison officer and interpreter.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation in Tibet on full board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- 1 Climbing Sherpa per climbing member.
- All common climbing equipments such as fixed ropes, main ropes, snow bars, ice screws, pitons etc.
- High altitude tents.
- High altitude food and fuel.
- Nepalese Sherpa cook and kitchen boy at BC and ABC.
- Entry fee of Kitchen staffs.
- Equipment allowances & daily salary of Climbing Sherpa, kitchen staffs, Liaison officer & interpreter.
- Insurance of Climbing Sherpa, kitchen staffs, Liaison officer and interpreter.
- Food and fuel at base camp and advance base camp.
- Kitchen tent, dining tent, store tent, shower tent, toilet tents, chair, table at BC & ABC.
- Single sleeping tent and mattress at BC and ABC.
- Transfer of all expedition goods and equipment’s to BC & back.
- 1 Expedition duffel bag or, barrel for each member.
- Generator or Solar panel at Advance Base Camp for light & charging.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Emergency Oxygen at advance base camp (for medical use).
- Medical Kit Box for crew’s and simple medical service for members till ABC.
- Garbage deposit fee.
- Agency Service charge.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- International airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry & Re-entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation & lost luggage.
- Applicable permit fees & customs charges, etc.
- Oxygen bottles with mask and regulator-Poisk Oxygen System (available on requst).
- Applicable permit fees & customs charges, etc. for personal SAT phone, Walkie-Talkie communication equipment & commercial filming.
- Porters and transportation in case of natural calamity.
- Nepal custom duty charges for import of expedition goods.
- Extra yaks if required.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
- Tips and bonuses for staff.
Summit Bonus: USD 500 extra payable for climbing Sherpa on the spot.
Cultural Treks & Expedition offers personal equipment rentals for climber, who have limited cargo allowance with their airfare or, do not wish to purchase expensive expedition grade gear but rent it instead. Climber purchasing Base Camp Services only may choose to hire or, purchase high camp equipment. Please let us know in advance prior to your arrival so that we can meet your needs. The quoted cost are for the duration of the expedition and we provide original North Face, Marmot or, Ozark company brand tent only.
Equipment Rental or Purchase Price List:
Rentle Cost in USD
Purchase Cost in USD
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -small)
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -Large)
|Oxygen mask and Regulator
|High Camp Goose Down Jacket
Climbing Sherpa Fee
: Per H.A. Sherpa
USD 5,200 (if required by client for advance base camp service user)