Hotel/Lodges Tented Camping
17 Days Trek/Climbing
Food: Included except main meals in Kathmandu
Accommodation: 4 Nights Kathmandu, 1 Night PKR & 15 Nights Lodge/Camping
Best Season: Spring, Autumn and Winter
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Official work for expedition and briefing at Ministry of Tourism.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 915m. then transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Flight Pokhara - Jomsom (2700m.) Overnight at a Lodge.
Day 05: Jomsom - Yak Kharka (3900m.) Tented Camp
Day 06: Trek to the Hidden Valley Base Camp (5000m.)
Day 07: Set up camp and acclimatization at Base Camp
Day 08: Preparation day for climbing.
Day 09: Sita Chuchura Base Camp - Camp 1 (5500 - 6000m.).
Day 10: Camp 1 (6000m.) to Base Camp.
Day 11: Base Camp rest day.
Day 12: Climbing Period; Sita Chuchura Base Camp - Camp 1 (6000m.).
Day 13: Camp 1 - Camp 2 (6100m.).
Day 14: Ascent to Sita Chuchura (6611m.) Summit, return to Camp 2.
Day 15 Camp 2 - Base Camp.
Day 16: Reserve day if incase.
Day 17: Clean up Base Camp and trek back to Yak Kharka.
Day 18: Yak Kharka – Jomsom Bazaar then transfer to Teahouse Lodge/Camping.
Day 19: Fly to Pokhara and Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel.
Day 20: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 21: Last minute, transfer to airport for your onward journey.
- If you have your own private group or team, please
us to know the price and details of expedition.
- If you are alone and looking for a group to join then visit our fix-departure expedition information.
- We will provide you the expedition cost as per your size of group or, as per your requirement for the expedition service. We request you to
us or, use "Book Expedition" form for send us your message.
- Above given cost does not include the climbing Sherpa’s food & fuel, tents, climbing gears and summit bonus above advance base camp.
- Hiring a high altitude Sherpa does cost USD 1900. This cost includes equipment allowances, daily wages, food and fuel up to base camp, insurance, flight to and from Kathmandu, sleeping tents at BC etc.
Cultural Treks & Expedition offers personal equipment rentals for climber, who have limited cargo allowance with their airfare or, do not wish to purchase expensive expedition grade gear but rent it instead. Climber purchasing Base Camp Services only may choose to hire or, purchase high camp equipment. Please let us know in advance prior to your arrival so that we can meet your needs. The quoted cost are for the duration of the expedition and we provide original North Face, Marmot or, Ozark company brand tent only.
Equipment Rental or Purchase Price List:
Rentle Cost in USD
Purchase Cost in USD
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -Small)
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -Large)
|Oxygen mask and Regulator
|High Camp Goose Down Jacket
Climbing Sherpa Fee: Per H. A. Sherpa USD 1900 (if required by client for advance base camp service user)